HEB (I) Ltd., has established, implemented and maintaining an integrated policy appropriate (i) to its purpose and context supporting the strategic direction, (ii) for providing a framework for setting Q&E Objectives, (iii) for including a commitment to satisfy applicable requirements and (iv) for including a commitment to continual improvement of its Q&E Management Systems.
Integrated Management System Policy
(Quality, Environmental, and Occupational Health & Safety Policy)
We commit ourselves to:
- Excel in the field of Battery manufacture and be a preferred Power source supplier.
- Meet the customer requirements with continual improvements in our products and services by constantly upgrading our processes and human resources.
- Identify and address the risks related to the stake holders as Appropriate.
- Improve our environmental performance continually by implementing measures to reduce emissions, effluents, and solid waste.
- Optimize the use of resources by minimizing waste generation by means of recovery, recycle and reuse.
- Train and motivate our human resources to be environmentally responsible so as to protect the environment.
- Provide the employees safe and healthy working conditions by preventing work related injury and ill health.
- Improve the Occupational Health & Safety performance continually by controlling Occupational Health & Safety risks using the hierarchy of control.
- Fulfill applicable compliance obligations, legal and other requirements.
- Ensure effective participation of all employees in Occupational Health & Safety activities.
- Make this policy available to all the relevant interested parties.